Clinical Posts & Volunteering
It’s an exciting time to work or volunteer with Grief Encounter. We have ambitious plans for the future which we would like you to be a part of.
Regardless of the position you are interested in, we are committed to ensuring you receive the best training, support and development possible.
- If you are a trained counsellor or therapist and would like to help support bereaved children and their families, we would love to hear from you – please contact us by email or phone
- If you would like to find out more about our voluntary roles, please submit an enquiry form and we will do our utmost to contact you to discuss opportunities as soon as possible
- If you are looking to join our Central Office Team, we often have roles open to individuals with a range of expertise and skills
- We offer a range of volunteering opportunities – many of which can be performed from home
- If you looking to offer your time to help a cause that impacts everyone at some point in their lives but am not sure if Grief Encounter is the right option for you please contact us so we can tell you more about our work and the impact it has
We look forward to receiving your enquiry or application soon…
Volunteer Enquiry Form