School & Education providers
Grief Encounter work closely with schools nationwide to ensure all students have someone to turn to following bereavement. Through our grieftalk helpline, 1:1 and group support services, we aim to enhance society’s care of bereaved children.
- Schools can contact us for advice, guidance and information concerning how best to support their students
- Staff can refer students to us for (free) bereavement support and counselling. Please see our Referral page
- We offer a range of training packages to suit all needs and budgets. Please see our training page
- We can arrange support for children during school hours – as well as at home
- We can help organise fundraising activities and events should you wish to raise money for Grief Encounter
- We can help provide support to staff affected by the death of their student(s)
We have a range of resources available in addition to offering bespoke training and support. Please contact us by email or phone for more information about how we can work with your school to enhance care of bereaved children.