Every year we offer families an opportunity to join us on a funded retreat. You can meet with other individuals whom have used our service and develop new connections and interests.
- Meet other like-minded individuals and families who have used our service
- Join a variety of therapeutically themed, or fun, social activities
- Talk with Grief Encounter staff and volunteers, as well as with other bereaved individuals
- Enjoy a day off from cooking – all meals provided
- Children and adolescents can take part in a wide range of age-specific activities
- Help support other individuals and families by providing friendship and peer-support
Our annual retreat can help you meet other like-minded individuals whom have experienced bereavement. You are free to be as involved as you feel comfortable with whilst we take care of accommodation, food and travel.