Our workshops offer you an opportunity to meet others through a blend of therapeutically themed support and peer-led discussions.
Meet and share experiences, opinions and thoughts in a safe and structured environment
- Workshops for specific age groups are provided
- You do not have to share anything if you do not feel comfortable or ready – listening is fine
- Help support others by reducing feelings of isolation and loneliness
- Make new, long-lasting friendships
- You can join a workshop group in addition to other support services
- Learn more about different types of help and support available
Our groups are facilitated by trained therapists who ensure each session contains a mix of therapeutical and social support.