An introduction to bereavement theory and a focus on the impact of death on a family. This 2 hour workshop will enable participants to:
- Understand how a child’s age and development influences their understanding of death
- Increase knowledge and develop practical and creative skills in working with difficult feelings and memories
- Improve empathy, communication and interpersonal skills
- Understand bereavement issues and the grieving process
- Build confidence in working with children and young people
Contact us today to discuss the unique needs of your organisation to see how we can help.
See below or book here for the next available online session.