An introduction to bereavement theory and a focus on the impact of death on a family. This Full-day course will enable participants to:
- Understand how a child’s age and development influences their understanding of death
- Increase knowledge and develop practical and creative skills in working with difficult feelings and memories
- Improve empathy, communication and interpersonal skills
- Understand bereavement issues and the grieving process
- Build confidence in working with children and young people
Contact us today to discuss the unique needs of your organisation to see how we can help.