Feelings of isolation and loneliness are normal following bereavement. You might find it difficult to find others whom have experienced a close bereavement.
- Meet with other bereaved individuals through a series of fun, organised events
- Join a variety of outings to suit a wide range of interests and preferences
- Events are fully-funded (wherever possible)
- Find self-help and peer support – a service that you can turn to in addition to other support services
- Help others whom would like to meet other, like-minded people
- Already have a passion or hobby? Suggest an activity that others may want to join or learn more about
We recognise the benefit and importance of peer-support. In addition to other support services, our fun days offer you a chance to meet other bereaved individuals and children.